Technical Service Engineer(1 positions)
Support Staff (Vietnam Branch)
IT WORKS established in 1999, is a leading developer, integrator and distributor of biometric solutions and devices headquartered in Bangkok, Thailand. We are among the top companies in Thailand biometric market and now expanding ourselves to the international level. We specialize in biometric application and solutions such as Time and Attendance system as well as industry leading fingerprint scanners and biometric software development tools.
With more than 10 years of experience, currently over a 10,000 companies around the world use our products and services.
IT WORKS now established new branch in Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam. We appreciate that the increase of human capital should keep greater than that of financial capital. IT WORKS are now looking for new generation people with an energetic effort to join us for the following vacancy:
Technical Service Engineer
- Provide client support and technical issue resolution via E-Mail, phone and other electronic medium.
- Provide “On-site” client support and technical issue resolution (if necessary)
- Provide installation and training to clients in the use of our products
- Obtain general understanding of OS and application operations related to company offered services.
- Sales Support: Assist our sales team for technical product demonstration
- Male, age 23-30
- Applicant must be
- Bachelor in Computer Engineer, IT, Electronic or any related field
- 1-3 years of experience in related field
- Good command of computer skill/ Proficient in Internet related applications such as E-Mail clients, FTP clients and Web Browsers.
- Applicants who have knowledge or experience about computer software programming will be considered as an advantage
- Good command of both spoken/ written English is a must
- The Ideal candidate will also possess the following skills:
- Able to work independently and efficiently to meet deadlines.
- Able to promptly answer support related email, phone calls and other electronic communications.
- Self motivated, detail-oriented and organized.
- Experience with hardware and software issues.
- Excellent communication (oral and written), interpersonal, organizational, and presentation skills
All application will be accepted by mail or attached (resume with photo)
in MS Word format only.
More info: Please contact. Ms. Katie Doan
+84 (0) 93 3477 375
IT WORKS Vietnam Ltd.
157- 159 Nguyen Dinh Chieu, Dist.3, HCMC., Vietnam
TEL: 08 3 9308925
FAX: 08 3 9302868